The Finance Department is the functional department of the university's financial work. It belongs to the first-level financial institution. Under the leadership of the president and the VicePresident in charge (or chief accountant), it manages the financial affairs of the school. It contains the following basic functions:
1. Implementing the line, principles, and policies of the Chinese Communist Party and the state; fulfilling the laws and regulations such as Accounting Law of the People's Republic of China, Budget Law, and government accounting system; Implementing the resolutions and decisions ofUniversity Party Committee and University administration; formulate and improve the school financial management system, and regulate the school financial and economic behavior; Manage school financial revenue and expenditure activities according to law.
2. Be responsible for the raising funds according to law and through multiple channels, to formulate financial operating budgets in a scientific and rational way; strengthen budget implementation control and management in power; configure resources scientifically; adhere to living within one's means, run the college diligently and thrifty; improving the efficiency in the use of funds.
3. Be responsible for the implementation of internal financial control; ensure the financial work in an orderly manner.
4. Conducting the final account financial; make dynamic analysis of the effect of fund operation and the efficiency of fund use; provide evidence for the college decision-making.
5. Be responsibleforthe accounting professional training and to improve the business capability and work level.
6. To be responsible for the management of accounting files filing, handing over, etc; assisting in doing a good job of accounting archives, destroy.
7. To be responsible for the implementation of the national tax law, tax registration and payment of taxes in accordance with the law.
8. Be responsible for the construction of informatization, strengthen management, Improve efficiency.
9. To perform other tasks assigned by the university party committee and the university administration.
The Finance Department consists of five departments: Budget and Finance Section, Accounting Section, The Cashier Section, General Finance Section and One-card Management Center of the college. Currently, there are 28 financial and accounting personnel, among which 9 are staff on active duty, 7 are personnel agents and 12 are others; Among them, the age under 30 years old have 8 persons, 8 are between 31-40 years old, 8 are between 41 -50 years old, and 4 are over 51 years old; There are 1 doctor, 5 master, 19 undergraduate; About professional titles, there are 1 professor, 5 deputy senior professional, 9 accountants and 6 assistantaccountants. To sum up, this is a financial team with excellent quality,solid style, thrifty and enterprising，clean and responsible.
In the future, The Finance Department will earnest study and carry through the spirit of the Nineteenth Times of National Representative's Conference of Chinese Communist Party and Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era under the correct leadership of the university party committee and the university administration. Always adhere to the fundamental task of serving strengthen moral education and cultivate people, serving the status of talent training center, serving the overall development of the school cause. Stick to the principle of “make ends meet” and the policy of “guaranteeing key points, ensuring people's well-being，ensuring operation”，paying close attention to “manage money matter scientifically，open up new financial sources，fully funded support，effective guarantee，strengthening management, reduce consumption and increase efficiency”. To ensure the steady, orderly, standardized and safe operation of the financial work of the school, and give full play to its role of “service, guarantee and supervision”. Make a positive contribution to the ambitious goal that establish Backbone University with regional characteristics and open up new prospects for teaching and research universities.